You were hand-selected to join the team, and we are honored to have you among us! Though Betenbough Companies seeks to deliver our products and services to the marketplace with excellence and for a profit, that is not our highest priority - you are. You are most precious to us. Our hope is that you and your family engage with us so that you may grow spiritually, personally, and professionally. It is our goal to help you reach your God-given potential!
Together, we hope to harvest that growth and have great impact on one another, our customers, communities, and ultimately the world.
RICK BETENBOUGH, CEO BETENBOUGH COMPANIES
OUR CORE VALUES | Core values are the fundamental, non-negotiable house rules for which every team member across the organization is accountable. We are expected to fully engage in and intentionally strive toward these values. Our daily interactions with leadership, fellow ow team members, customers, and members of the public should reflect unity, growth, excellence, and generous stewardship.
- Submit to and honor one another in humility
- Talk to one another, not talk about one another
- Not uniformity; appreciate differences
- Be willing to disagree, and commit to the decision made
- Seek to understand someone else's perspective, not prove yours is
- Embrace feedback
- Adapt to change
- Be willing to try something new
- Committed to a lifestyle of learning, not just being promoted
- Not perfection, but bring your best
- Make it better, even if it's already pretty good
- Refuse mediocrity
- Don't fear failure, always tinker
- Take responsibility
- Manage resources in a way that brings a return
- Pursue gratefulness, not entitlement
- Be open-handed & willing to share time, knowledge, and natural abilities
- Adopt an abundance mindset versus a scarcity mindset
Betenbough Companies, PBC was established in 2018, serving as the parent company for all subsidiaries with a purpose - our why - to reveal God and His Kingdom through our work in the marketplace.
Our how is the common thread that unifies all entities and teams. While we require all who choose to work here to join us in what we are doing and how we do it, you will quickly see that our Executive Leadership Team is passionately unified around our why.