Accounting Support Manager
Debits and credits aren’t your main focus, people are! While adhering to GAAP is essential for any business to continue to be successful, as a leader in this company your job is to grow each team member to their highest God given potential. Hire. Train. Develop!
- Proactively think about each team member’s growth and assist them in getting to the next level.
- Analyze current team structure and constantly tinkering putting each team member in the best position for the business and individual.
- Challenge team members to think of new ways to do current processes, eliminating waste when possible.
- Equip the team to assist current and future businesses with financial literacy, best practices, and internal controls.
- Oversee the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to ensure the team is properly presenting financials.
- Find new and innovative ways to support the business leaders in our company in a proactive manner.
Required Skills & Qualifications
MSA or BBA in Accounting
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office environment
Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy