Bakery & Café
Ninety-Two Bakery & Café
Manages Ninety-Two Bakery & Café’s front-of-house experience, creating a fast, friendly, world-class experience for customers and team members while daily running an efficient and profitable business operation through sales, staffing, quality, merchandising, and operations.
- Build and lead a passionate team of front-of-house café associates contributing to the business’s goals, such as relational leadership, sales, and profitability.
- Oversee and enhance day-to-day front-of-house operations and manage staffing (hiring, training, coaching, firing), purchasing, inventory and price adjustments.
- Assists in planning, training, and executing of sales promotions and maintaining a positive community image.
- Ensure that the quality of food, beverages, and customer experience is of the highest quality.
- Use tools and resources such as scheduling software, POS system, financial reports, and more to identify and address issues to meet business requirements and process efficiencies.
- Follow all appropriate health codes and local jurisdiction food handling requirements and model exemplary food health safety practices to employees and customers.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of food & beverage experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of leadership experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Restaurant environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Most field jobs: Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 45 hours per week (7am-4pm).
- Saturdays and Sundays required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips