Passionate about working in a unique styled environment while creating memorable experiences for everyone we connect with and serve. Be part of a team dedicated to serving Ninety-Two Bakery & Cafe guests and that enjoys providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Assist in re-stocking daily inventory items.
- Commit to support team day to day flexibility as needed.
- Provide excellent and quaility food and beverage preparation and service.
- Successfully describe menu items and suggest products.
- Collaborat with all departments within the cafe to promptly deliver orders.
- Productivily maintain a clean workspace and seating areas.
- Enthusiastically develop your skillset and expertise.
- Showcase sincere communication skills, with team members and all guests.
- Servant minded with a heart to serve people around you.
- Commit to building team collaboration and efficiency.
- Willing to try new things and adapt to new circumstances.
- Be adaptable and ready to pivot, taking action on the small details that create a hospitable environment.
- Seek additional opportunities to serve and inspire guests and co-workers.
- Maintain a warm and welcome environment by greeting and showing compassion to everyone we connect with.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous barista experience
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Restaurant environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- Less than 30 hours per week.
- Days and weekends required.
- No evenings or Sundays.
- Saturdays required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy