Be part of a team dedicated to serving The Ninety Two Bakery & Cafe guest’s and enjoys providing an excellent level of customer service. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest’s experience and exemplify Unity, Growth, Excellence and Generous Stewardship.
Passionate about crafting, creating, artisan breads. Passion to pursue learning and growing in your knowledge and excellence in baking.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to have consistent quality of each loaf is being delivered to every guest, pursuing consistent quality.
- Preparing and serving quality breads and pastries to guests.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Have a hunger to learn about authentic bread and pastry making.
- Collaborating with the kitchen for prompt and correct delivery of orders.
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking.
- Have fun and build relationships!
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous baking & culinary experience required.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Team Player: displays humility and encourages others.
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Servant-minded: A longing to humbly serve people around you.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, guests, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- Part-time 20-29 hours per week
- Days and weekends required
- No evenings or Sundays
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required