The Willows Event Center
Managing part-time banquet team members and working alongside them throughout the setup and execution of events, focusing on excellence while seeking new ways to improve the service and offerings we provide.
- Hire, staff and train part-time banquet team members.
- Lead a healthy, customer-minded team who desires and loves to serve others.
- Monitor and maintain specific labor and materials costs and percentages.
- Lead the setup and execution of events alongside team members.
- Manage our event center and storage areas to maintain an organized and clean space.
- Responsible for buffet presentation and food coordination with the kitchen team.
- Administrative work, including but not limited to: scheduling, ordering event items, submitting invoices, inventory and bar sales.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current Texas driver’s license
- Event experience
- Leadership experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Variation of environments
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 – 45 hours per week, Tuesday – Saturday.
- Schedule is dependent on events and may look different from week to week.
- Occasional evenings required.
- Travel is occasionally required for external catering.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips