Build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers and to provide a world-class experience in an effort to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
To communicate warmly and efficiently with great customer service to each Betenbough home buyer, lender, and title company representative. Complete the home-buying experience with a personalized and memorable closing day experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow Betenbough Homes’ closing process by properly communicating with all parties, accurately completing all closing packages, and providing a world-class final impression
- Warmly and enthusiastically communicate with customers, lenders, appraisers, and title companies throughout the closing process in a timely manner while always practicing empathy
- Work with sales manager to build relationships with all associated parties and proactively seek new opportunities for partnership
- Attend all trainings and participate in coaching exercises which include sessions with the sales manager and sales coach, in addition to periodic video shops and game film by a third party
- Constantly research and seek out new ideas to enhance the closing day experience
- Attend weekly sales rallies and support sales team as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with and influence others, inspire change, and effectively manage conflict to build trust
- High emotional intelligence: display social and self-awareness in order to adjust approach with variety of homebuyers
- Ambitious: displays drive for high achievement and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes. Ability to self-manage
- Energetic: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy
- Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to outside ideas, and willingness to cooperate and
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate both verbally and written in a professional and influential manner
- Detailed: displays a keen eye for detail with the ability to be thorough and correct
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- 40-45 hrs/week (Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Max 5 hrs Overtime
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy