The Connections Coordinator will promote spiritual growth, built around Christian principles, for our employees and their families by providing opportunities to connect with God, connect with each other and connect with their community.
- Organize celebrations and sympathies for employee life events including: birthdays, company anniversaries, wedding/baby showers, graduations, new home purchases, deaths, and sickness; support and equip employees to do the same for each other, homeowners, trade partners, and community relationships.
- Plan and drive logistics related to regional internal events (such as Friday Lunches, quarterly gatherings, etc,) by selection locations, coordinating RSVP’s, managing reservations, speakers, caterers and being a liaison for employee questions/concerns.
- Build a culture of generous stewardship through: Researching and presenting local community grant applications, coordianting community service opportunities, and connecting employees with their service passions.
- Help plan and/or teach weekly devotional times for a variety of groups and settings and/or train managers or employees to lead devotional times for their team.
- Model and encourage spiritual growth, proper personal priorities, and healty relationships.
- Proactively observe and identify healthy opportunities for growth among individuals and teams.
- Advocate for organizational initiatives and company core values.
- Create unity by communicating often and clearly with team members while offering to assist in areas where help is needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Thorough awareness of Biblical Christian teaching and ability to communicate those truths so any audience can understand.
- Available and flexible – a generous spirit that understands connection moments with people aren’t always conveniently scheduled. For example, urgent employee care needs, scheduling team events, etc.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, both one-on-one and leading/teaching in small groups
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips