To provide world class craftsmanship in the finishing touches of Betenbough Homes that exceeds the expectations of our current and future homebuyers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills needed for the position.
- Deliver Betenbough quality and value through high end craftsmanship in the final details of the home.
- Responsible for all the detail work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion.
- Complete all finishing details such as caulking, paint touch-up, minor texture repairs, etc. and anything else that is not to Betenbough Homes’ quality standards.
- Work with the detail team to ensure each home stays on schedule for our welcome home celebrations.
- Develop your own organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive in your role.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, overhead construction, and various construction materials.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle safely.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Planning and Organization
- Mechanical Inclination
Hours & Schedule
- 45 – 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips