Position in Odessa
To provide world class craftsmanship in the finishing touches of Betenbough Homes that exceeds the expectations of our current and future homebuyers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills needed for the position.
- Deliver Betenbough quality and value through high end craftsmanship in the final details of the home.
- You will be responsible for all the detail work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion
- Complete all finishing details such as: Caulking, paint touch-up, minor texture repairs, etc… and anything else that is not to Betenbough’s quality standards.
- Work with the detail team to insure each home stays on schedule for our Welcome Home Celebrations.
- Develop your own organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive in your role.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Communication – Good
- Problem Solving – Good
- Time Management – Good
- Planning and Organization – Good
- Mechanically Inclined – Good
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodated
- Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Effective communication skills with co-workers, trade partners, and homeowners
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to operate a company vehicle safely
Hours & Schedule
- 45 – 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- 35 minute – 1 hour lunch required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips