Event & Travel Specialist
The Event & Travel Specialist will help implement and enhance all employee experience initiatives including events, onboarding, and travel. In alignment with our company’s core values, the Event & Travel Specialist will support the employee experience lane and enhance each team member’s experience throughout their employment journey.
- Identify and implement creative ways to enhance the overall employee experience through all-employee events and touch points.
- Assist with Betenbough Connect Days and Welcome Orientations including scheduling, event logistics, and communication.
- Assist with all-employee meetings, as well as our annual family retreat including logistics and support team collaboration.
- Assist with travel logistic coordination for all travel, including yearly dates, goals of the trip, agenda, and travel logistics.
- Effectively collaborate with support teams and stakeholders to create and direct experiences that champion employees and enrich their overall experience.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years in event and travel booking experience
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is regularly required.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally multiple times a year.
- Potential for on call weekends for travel aide.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips