Event and Wedding Server (Part Time)
The Willows Event Center
Bring the mission of The Willows Event Center, connect and serve to inspire, to reality through the prep and execution of events. Be the heart of the Event Center and steward the space with excellence. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest’s experience and exemplify unity, growth, excellence, and generous stewardship.
- Event Set Up: Setting up the event for success by executing the layout of an event.
- Event Service: Creating an exceptional experience for guests through: welcoming guests, setting up preset selections, serving the food, busing tables, ensuring our space is kept in great condition, etc.
- Event Breakdown: Ensuring our space is returned back in its original condition by cleaning up the event, resetting the room, organizing the storage areas, putting items back where they came from, polishing, and maintaining a high level of cleanliness.
- Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication and administrative work for weddings and other types of events.
- Assist with day of wedding execution and coordination, as well as wedding rehearsals.
- Service industry experience preferred, but not required.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Restaurant environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Part-time 20 – 29 hours per week.
- Days and weekends required.
- Saturdays required.