Create innovative opportunities to connect with the media, community, and target audiences through event and public relations efforts to increase brand awareness and lead generation for all Betenbough Companies brands.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead Betenbough Companies public relations efforts including media relations, marketing sponsorships, events, etc.
- Lead event brainstorms and execute events for all brands including planning, recruiting and organizing volunteers, and logistics, etc. that result in increased brand awareness and lead generation.
- Serve as lead on content related to annual all-company Impact Report, public relations efforts, and marketing events.
- Serve as brand ambassador through fostering community partnerships and attending local/sponsored events.
- Research and remain up to date on event and public relations practices.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to create promotional materials.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communicator – strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Organized – ability to prioritize projects to meet given deadlines and customer needs.
- Relationship building – able to connect with and form relationships.
- Positive attitude and servant-postured professional.
- Self-starter – ability to seek out new ideas and take advantage of opportunities.
- Experience in public relations preferred.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment. However, position may be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sandstorms) while overseeing company events.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far, as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 15-30 lbs.
Hours & Schedule
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required.
- Travel to other company regions or event locations will be required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips