We exist to SOW. GROW. RESTORE. by regenerating our soil using animals, plant life, and other natural resources. Currently, the farm produces more than 3,000+ eggs daily and produces and sells packaged poultry.
- Build relationships daily with co-workers, trade partners, neighbors, and suppliers
- Daily tasks include:
- Move the animals (cattle, chickens, goats, )
- Feed and water all the animals
- Collect eggs
- Refresh pasture after chickens have pulsed the land (usually 1 acre at a time)
- Maintain cleanliness of farm and around the perimeter of the fence
- Document our farm and ranch processes to ensure ongoing operations
- Develop and maintain an organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive
- Assist with vegetable garden
- Maintain the farm compost systems
- Help facilitate infrastructure on the farm
- Build and maintain PVC watering systems
- Move and maintain electro net, turbo wire, hot wire transmission line
- Maintain hog wire fence and gates
- Maintain and repair inground water lines
- Assist with chicken processing
- Fix and maintain faming equipment
- Drive delivery truck and trailer and deliver eggs to United, Market Street, HEB.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Farming, Mechanical, and Regenerative Farming experience is helpful
- Good Customer Relation skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work is conducted on a farm and in a field
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am – 5pm, M-F)
- Possible weekend work
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy