Maintain a warm and welcome environment by greeting and showing compassion to everyone we connect with. Always serve with excellence and build meaningful relationship between our team and those we serve.
- Managing phone and front desk welcoming
- Re-stocking food and supply inventory
- Managing mail in-take and delivery
- Maintain reception and all common areas (clean and tidy at all times)
- Detailed and accurate records of calls and guests received
- Manage multiple tasks at one time
- Assist in supporting and managing team schedule needs
- Sincere communication skills, both verbal and written
- Warm and welcoming demeanor at all times (in-person, phone, email)
- Passion for serving others
- Commitment to building team collaboration and efficiency
- Willing to try new things and adapt to new circumstances
- Problem solver, takes initiative
- Adaptable and ready to pivot, sees the small details that create a hospitable environment
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office Role
- Works in temperature controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips