Bakery & Café
Ninety-Two Bakery & Café
Be part of a team dedicated to serving Ninety-Two Bakery & Cafe guests by preparing high-quality artisan dishes. Strive to create a positive impact on each guest’s experience and exemplify unity, growth, excellence, and generous stewardship.
Craft and create specialty sandwiches, soups and salads. Pursue learning and growth in knowledge and excellence in food service and preparation.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous food prep or restaurant service experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Enthusiasm to develop skills and knowledge.
- Display humility and encourage others.
- Humbly serve people around you.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, guests and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head & below waist .
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Days, nights, and weekends required