Betenbough Business Services
To provide resources and opportunities for employees, leaders and their families to connect with God, connect with each other and connect with their community.
- Connect with all front line team members, proactively observing and creating healthy opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
- Regularly meet with leaders to connect, establish relationships, trust and rapport, supporting them as they spiritually lead their team members.
- Pursue spiritual growth and intercede on behalf of our leaders through consistent prayer time.
- Foster and maintain community partnerships with both community grants and volunteer opportunities.
- Create moments for team members to connect through: volunteer opportunities, team competitions, Friday lunches and weekly devotionals.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High spiritual and emotional intelligence: displays spiritual, social and self-awareness in order to challenge, encourage and to bring accountability that results in spiritual transformation.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature controlled environment, but required to connect with team members in the field.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips