New Home Coordinator
Build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers while providing a world-class experience to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
- To warmly welcome customers to our sales center, oversee our model home facilities and assist each new home specialist to provide a seamless and world-class experience for every home buyer.
- Respond to all Web Inquiries as a top priority for the region with the goal of setting up VIP appointments for the appropriate sales team and gather all the necessary information to help the sales team for success.
- Strive to know the names of prospects and specific details about them and continue to build genuine relationships with every family each time they walk through our door.
- Stand, smile and warmly greet every customer that walks through our doors to make them feel at home.
- Manage the on-site up-system for sales team members with honesty and attention to detail.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and voicemails immediately.
- Hospitable: friendly and welcoming to everyone, creating a pleasant and favorable environment for guests
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with, influence, and inspire change in others and manage conflict to build trust
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers, and the ability to self-manage
- Ambitious: displays a high achievement drive and motivation to constantly grow
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy
- Team Player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, home buyers, and homeowners
- Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the Model Home/New Home Center
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours & Salary Range
- 40-45 hours per week (9am – 6pm, Monday – Saturday)
- After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
- Position is not exempt from overtime
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Employer paid life insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
- Company-issued cell phone
- Corporate training and travel
- Company-sponsored vision trips
New Home Coordinator