New Home Sales Specialist
The New Home Sales Specialist will help build and preserve relationships with current and future home buyers while providing a world-class experience to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
- Serve as the face of the company and first point of contact for potential homeowners.
- Seek to genuinely develop and preserve relationships that generate new leads and convert customers into raving Betenbough home buyers.
- Generate personal sales leads and creatively seek out new methods to “wow” buyers in an effort to gain referrals for your sales team.
- Conduct daily proactive and reactive follow-up calls with home buyers and web inquiries.
- Professionally answer emails and phone calls and respond to all communication in a timely manner.
- Lead the charge to meet or exceed your individual and team sales goals.
- Stay up to date with all company sales offerings as well as current market trends in your area.
- Help facilitate growth for your New Home Associate by identifying ways to share your expertise and giving regular feedback.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust.
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness in order to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers and has the ability to self-manage.
- Ambitious: displays high achievement drive and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes.
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy.
- Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office environment: works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- 40 – 45 hours per week (9am-6pm, Monday – Saturday).
- Saturdays required.
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips