The New Home Specialist will help build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers while providing a world-class experience to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
- Serve as the face of the company and first point of contact for potential homeowners.
- Seek to genuinely develop and preserve relationships that generate new leads and convert customers into raving Betenbough homebuyers.
- Generate personal sales leads and creatively seek out new methods to “wow” buyers in an effort to gain referrals for your sales team.
- Conduct daily proactive and reactive follow-up calls with homebuyers and web inquiries.
- Professionally answer emails and phone calls and respond to all communication in a timely manner.
- Lead the charge to meet or exceed your individual and team sales goals.
- Stay up to date with all company sales offerings as well as current market trends in your area.
- Help facilitate growth for your New Home Associate by identifying ways to share your expertise and giving regular feedback.
- Warm and inviting
- Quickly connect
- Positive first impression
- Positive energy
- Initiate contact, willingness to engage
- Positive outlook for the future
- Competitive, desire to be successful
- Achievement drive/goal-oriented
- Professional appearance
- Social awareness
- Self awareness
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Certifications and/or Degrees
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Weekends required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips