Build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers and provide a world-class experience to them in an effort to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
Discover customers’ home-buying needs and provide world-class customer service for every buyer generating evangelical Betenbough homeowners. Assist new home specialist in an administrative capacity to provide an informed and seamless experience for every homebuyer.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals while building Betenbough Homes’ brand reputation
- Assist and support sales specialist however necessary
- Conduct daily follow-up communication with homebuyers until prospect is converted into a customer
- Professionally answer emails and phone calls and respond to all communication in a timely manner
- Maintain a detailed calendar for your team and attend scheduled calendar events to represent your team, as well as prepare for and execute customer events such as pre-construction meetings
- Upload and maintain home buyer’s files for estimates, agreements and pre-construction agreements
- Serve as lead on sales appointments for team, when necessary
- Ask for and overcome sales objections with the final goal of creating a satisfied and informed homebuyer
- Attend all trainings and fully participate in coaching exercises, which include sessions with your manager and/or sales coach and regular video shops/game film by a third party
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust.
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness in order to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers and has the ability to self-manage.
- Ambitious: displays high achievement drive and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes.
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy.
- Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and home buyers and homeowners
- Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the New Home Center (or model homes) in order to show and tour homes with prospective Betenbough Homes buyers
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- Base + commission role
- 40-45 hours per week
- After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
- Position is not exempt from overtime
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Employer paid life insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
- Company-issued cell phone
- Corporate training and travel
- Company-sponsored vision trips