Sales Professional – OdessaApply Now
Responsible for walking alongside and advising prospective homebuyers through the Betenbough Homes home-buying process from first communication to closing. This role seeks world-class customer satisfaction rates through knowledge and timely and honest communication.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet every customer in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals while building Betenbough Homes’ brand reputation.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests for further assistance or information.
- Demonstrate model homes, available homes, homesites, and communities to discuss USPs, floor plans, general construction timelines, and options.
- Ask for and overcome sales objections with the final goal of creating a satisfied and informed homebuyer.
- Receive loan approvals and questions about financing from prospective buyers and get answers to customers quickly.
- Fulfill all parts of the sales transactions by following-up on contracts, construction deposits and loan applications.
- Complete required paperwork, computer entries, and maintain sales files ensuring that all information is accurate.
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings and participate in coaching exercises, which include regular video shops/game film by a third party.
- Conduct daily follow-up calls with homebuyers until home closes.
- Participate and/or host sales and marketing events such as grand openings and open houses.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust.
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness in order to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers and has the ability to self-manage.
- Ambitious: displays high achievement drive and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes.
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy.
- Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
Work Environement & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- 40-45 hrs/week (Flexible) (between 7:30am and 5pm)
- Max 5 hrs Overtime
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy