To develop, execute and enhance digital marketing strategies to reach targets for brand awareness and increase lead generation.
- Proficiency in WordPress site design and development
- Proficiency in Invision and/or other wireframe tools
- Proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Coachable; Ability to receive coaching and suggestions openly and with humility
- Detail-oriented; explicit attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience with Themeco Pro
- Experience with Google Ads management
- Experience with Tableau
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment. However, position may be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sandstorms) while overseeing company events.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (M-F, 8am-5pm).
- 35 minute – 1 hour lunch required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy