The Trade Partner Support Specialist role is to recruit and establish relationships with potential trade partners for all Betenbough Homes areas and jobs. The Trade Partner Support Specialist will discuss the benefits, pricing and expectations of the trade partner of working for Betenbough Homes. Additionally, the Trade Partner Support Specialist will on-board new trades to make sure that our quality standards are met and that the new trade partners have all the tools they need to become successful.
- Find potential trade partners by meeting them where they are.
- Discuss the benefits of working as a trade partner for Betenbough Homes with all potential trade partners.
- Evaluate and follow up with Construction Managers and Construction Coach Manager on whether trades are a fit for Betenbough Homes.
- Meet with current trade partners to help discover potential growth within our own trade base.
- Meet with construction Managers regularly to discuss their biggest current and future trade needs.
- On-board new trades through trial homes working with local Construction Managers.
- Comfortable meeting and talking with new people frequently on the job site, in person and over the phone.
- Must understand the building process and believe (and sell) the benefits of being a Betenbough Homes trade partner.
- Understand our standards of quality and can see the work of potential new trade partners and how it meets or does not meet our standard.
- Able to see qualities in our current and potential new trade partners that allow them to grow.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Certifications or Degree(s)
- Demonstrated ability to be thorough, consistent, adaptable, servant-hearted and coachable
- Exhibits a propensity to grow to be personable, innovative and persistent
- Advanced computer operation and learning ability
- A passion for, or experience in, home building
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office & Field Role
- Works in temperature-controlled environment as well as outside in uncontrolled conditions. Position will be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sand storms).
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is regularly required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Company Provided Vehicle