Following our Chef de Cuisine’s specifications and guidelines, the successful candidate will employ their culinary skills in the preparation, cooking, and service of food. They will also maintain a clean environment that adheres to health code specifications. This will be done through the following of all recipes, adhering to all trainings, and working safely and diligently at day-to-day kitchen tasks
- Food preparation and production on all kitchen tasks
- Maintenance of all cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
- Ensure that food products, presentation, and plating are of the highest quality, and are prepared to serve in a timely manner
- Be cognizant of food cost and waste
- Assure adherence to all standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation in conjunction with the specifications
- Monitor holding and storage operations, stocking and food rotation, and guarantee food service sanitation standards are met
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours
- Food service background preferred
- Understanding of food service health standards
- Proficient knife skills.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office Role.
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours & Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week.
- Days and weekends required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips