Pair your passion for people with your excitement for sales and real estate! As a Sales Professional, you will serve our home buyers by walking them through one of life’s most memorable experiences — building their dream home! Connect with future homeowners as you learn their stories while providing a world-class home-buying experience!
- Discover customers home-buying needs and provide world-class customer service for every buyer generating raving Betenbough homeowners.
- Assist New Home Specialist in an administrative capacity to provide an informed and seamless experience for every home buyer.
- Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals while building Betenbough Homes brand reputation.
- Maintain a detailed calendar for your team and attend scheduled calendar events.
- Communicate regularly with New Home Specialist to share knowledge of all prospects, buyer events and current goals.
- Regularly follow up with all active prospects with the goal to convert them into a sale.
- Stay up to date with all company sales offerings as well as current market trends in your area.
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English languages in both written and verbal communications.
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust.
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness in order to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers and has the ability to self-manage.
- Ambitious: displays high achievement drive and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes.
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy.
- Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (9am-6pm, Tuesday – Saturday, with occasional Mondays).
- Saturdays required.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips