Coordinate with the home builder and support all title teams to execute the home closing process including document organization and delivery, and excellent communication to support a seamless closing experience for all parties.
- Execute proactive processing and uploading of title documents to support timely closing preparation.
- Serve as an efficient and friendly intermediary and first contact between home builder, lender and appraiser by email and by phone acting as the customer service representative and traffic controller.
- Execute and enhance systematic approach for document preparation and communication that maintains excellent service and a strong lead time for each closing.
- Coordinate day-to-day operational functions in the physical office by processing mail/deliveries and stewarding and stocking supplies.
- Execute in-person closing experiences as needed.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Office environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
HOURS AND SCHEDULE
- Average 20-29 hours per week.
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.