Experience Specialist/Project Manager
Serve as technical sales to provide a world class experience to homeowners. In addition, deliver quality construction of every home that exceeds their expectations by overseeing trades to insure every home is done on time in a quality manner.
- Serve as the face of the company and the point of contact during construction, seeking to genuinely develop and preserve relationships that convert customers into evangelical Betenbough homebuyers.
- Manage experience events – coordinate and facilitate all homeowner experience events.
- Build homes to the highest standards in a team environment with systems created for efficiency, quality and timely completion through trade partners to serve each buyer in an impactful way.
- Maintain and manage relationships with Trade Partners, City Inspectors and team to insure work is completed on time in a quality manner.
- Promote and insure that communities and job sites are clean and safe everyday.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment, as well as outside in uncontrolled conditions. Position will be subject to possible extreme weather (extreme hot and extreme cold) and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sand storms).
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- Travel is occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips