Betenbough Business Services
Implement and enhance internal and external marketing strategies to reach targets for brand awareness and increase lead generation.
- Uphold business brand voice and create marketing content for all designated businesses – digital, social and traditional.
- Meet with business leaders to ensure that active and upcoming marketing efforts are helping achieve strategic business goals.
- Manage and execute advertising efforts for all designated businesses to increase brand awareness, revenue and lead generation.
- Execute marketing events for designated businesses that increase brand awareness, revenue and lead generation.
- Improve and oversee internal communication efforts to create engagement and promote company culture.
- 2-3 years marketing or communications experience
- Experience with email marketing platforms, various social media platforms, project management software, and event planning.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or public relations
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Office environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips