The Marketing Specialist will implement and enhance internal and external marketing strategies to reach targets for brand awareness and increase lead generation.
- Contribute to content creation of email campaigns, digital advertising, websites, SEO, print collateral, and all social and engagement efforts for all Betenbough Companies’ brands
- Work collaboratively with others to lead digital marketing efforts which produce optimal conversions and leads
- Track, analyze and report on all advertising efforts for all brands and improve methods based on data
- Consistently research and remain up to date on the latest trends in marketing, social media, email, and advertising techniques
- Excellent communicator – Ability to communicate brand messages to its audience through various marketing techniques and platforms
- Excited Learner – desire to constantly seek out new marketing techniques, strategies and trends
- Constant Improver – desire to consistently improve marketing processes and techniques to reach target audiences to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Passionate Project Owner – ability to take ownership of marketing projects and drive progress and successful completion
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communicator – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter – ability to seek out new ideas and solutions to improve marketing efforts
- Organized – ability to prioritize projects to meet given deadlines and customer needs
- Adaptable – ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – work alongside a variety of team members to collaboratively develop ideas, execute projects, and engage in healthy peer-to-peer accountability
- Detail-oriented – explicit attention to detail
- Coachable – ability to receive coaching and suggestions openly and with humility
- Data-driven mentality – desire to improve marketing tactics based on data analysis
- Mailchimp experience preferred
- Google Ads experience preferred
- Facebook Advertising experience preferred
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Office Role. Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hours & Schedule
- Full Time – Salary/Exempt
- 40-45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F)
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Lunch break may be required.
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel to other company regions or event locations will be required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips