Build homes to the highest standards in a team environment with systems created for efficiency, effectively maintaining quality and timely completion to serve each trades, suppliers and homebuyers in an impactful way.
- Build relationships daily with trade partners, vendors, and Betenbough team members.
- Make sure that trade partners complete their work on time.
- Inspect all work for quality and completion in alignment with Betenbough Homes’ specifications for payment approval.
- Perform detailed In-Progress Inspections to maintain our quality of construction.
- Hold trade partners accountable to city codes and company quality standards and construction processes.
- Be able to proactively address issues before they arise.
- Nurture and grow our trade base by helping existing trades become more successful in what they do finding them opportunities to be better and help recruit new trades.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, lots of walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Frequent walking on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, rock, etc.).
- Ability to navigate hazardous conditions such as frequent moving vehicles, construction equipment, overhead construction, and various construction materials.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 20 – 75 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 50 hours per week (7am-5pm, M-F).
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Travel is occasionally required.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips