Elevate Building Supply
The warehouse associate will champion organization, efficiency and safety in all warehouse responsibilities.
- Receive and put away inventory from inbound shipments.
- Perform regular inventory counts to ensure accuracy of reports.
- Pick and pack orders for customers.
- Keep the warehouse organized and clean.
- Make deliveries.
- Other duties as required.
- Thrives on organization, tools in workbench are perfectly ordered and the space is impeccably clean.
- Can accurately and quickly accomplish a variety of jobs.
- Enjoys hands on work and repetitive tasks.
- Thinks rules are meant to be followed, not broken.
- Believes that safety is one of the most important elements of a job well done.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Warehouse and field role.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium and high pitch.
- Able to safely operate various material handling equipment (lift trucks, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.)
- Valid drivers license and can safely operate a box truck or truck and trailer combination.
- Able to safely lift up to 60 pounds.
- Able to spend an entire day standing and walking.
- Able to work at heights of up to 20′ using proper personal protective equipment.
Hours and Schedule
- 40 – 45 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Minimal travel required for company events and inter-region collaboration.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips